First create your Flash animation in Anim-FX, and copy the txt
file and swf file to the root of your website directory.
1. Open Dreamweaver
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation
5. Go to Insert - Media - Flash
6. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your Anim-FX animation
file from the list, and click on OK
7. Now the Flash properties window opens up. Set the
scale tag to no border, and enter the desired dimensions.
8. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that you
save the file first before you click on preview, or else you will
9. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra
pizzazz to your presentation!