Anim-FX animation files into Flash
1. Open FLash
Adding a custom Flash animation created with Anim-FX into Flash
is a snap
. By folllowing these simple steps, you will be up and running in
no time at all and impressing all of your visitors with your
Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the Anim-FX
files (The SWF file and TXT file) into the same directory as
where you will save your Flash file which loads the Anim-FX
file into Flash.
2. Save the flash file as "loader.swf"
3. Left click in the first frame of the timeline
4. Create a small movie clip (MC) and name the instance name
5. Right click in the first frame of the timeline. Now a popup
Click on "Actions"
6. Now the action windows menu pops up. Select
from the left pane the
7. Enter the name of your swf file (in this sample effect.swf),
select the target mc
and enter into the corresponding input field the instance name
you just assigned "holder"
8. Now a small "a"
appears in the first frame of the timeline. This indicates that
added some actionscript to this specific frame
9. To see a preview of what you have created, select "Control/Test
Movie". The preview
will only work after saving the loader.swf file
10. When uploading the
files to your webserver you must not only upload the loader.swf
but also the separate Anim-FX files
Sample of a
Flash banner consisting of an Anim-FX and a small graphical
Flash animation underneath it.