2003 Flash Tutorial
to embed a Flash file into Microsoft Frontpage 2003
a custom-made Flash animation to Microsoft Frontpage 2003 is a snap.
By following these simple steps, you will be up and running in no
time at all and impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
First create your Flash movie, and copy and paste the SWF file and
TXT file to the same directory where the HTML file resides that
will contain the SWF file.
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page.
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory
4. In Microsoft Frontpage 2003, Choose 'Insert | Picture | Movie
in Flash Format' from the menu bar and select the file. It will
look like this in the page:
Right click on the Flash file in the page, select to 'Play Movie
in Flash Format', which will play it in design mode without switching
Right click on the Flash file and select 'Movie in Flash Format
Properties' which will allow you to change the size, transparency,
background colors and quality of the movie from the 'Appearance'
7. The 'General' properties tab lets you specify whether the Flash
movie can loop, auto play or to show menu on the file when it's
viewed on the web.
Save the page and publish the files to your remote server.
9. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra pizzazz
to your presentation!
11. in case you are using different dimensions then the default
settings you must also add the scale
no border tag to the html code in Frontpage