had a hard time to figure out how WebStudio works, as I'm not used
to HTML editors that put files automatically into predefined directories.
For each page the application creates a unique directory. Each directory
contains all the graphical elements for that particular page, including
the Flash animations I created with Anim-FX. Just follow the steps
below to import a Flash movie into WebStudio.
that might be easier for many users to follow the hand
code HTML notepad instructions, as webstudio was by far the
most complicated HTML proceess I have gone thru wrting all these
To start, create your web animation or buttons with Anim-FX. to
save the files Click on "Save textfile"
2. Go to you Anim-FX directory and copy and paste the created SWF
and TXT file to rhe root of your website directory
3. Go back to the Anim-FX HTML code generator, set the desired width
and height and make sure that you set the scale option to no border.
Now copy this code to your clipboard
4. Open WebStudio
5. Create a new document
6. Drag and drop the HTML object onto your page. The HTML object
can be found in your -view/galleries/"Cool Stuff"/the
box with the <html><head> tags (Figure 1)
6. Right click on the HTML object and select "Properties"
7. Now the "Object properties" window pops up
8. First, attach the SWf file to the HTML page. To do this click
on the "Attached Files" tab - and then on the "Add
files to List" Button. Browse to your SWF file and select your
9. Next you must insert the special HTML code that is required for
all SWF files. To do this click on the "HTML tab" and
Paste the HTML code that you earlier created with Anim-FX into the
HTML content area.(Figure 2)
2 (the required code)
12. Click "OK" to close the object properties window and
to save all your data
13. Click on "Preview/Preview this page" to see the final
14. To stop the Preview click on "File/Close Preview"
15. To save your website select "Website/Save Website to Hard
When you check the directory structure of the website you just created
on your hard drive you will see that WebStudio created a "Page_1"
Anim-FX animations to work you should not have the file stored in
this directory or any other directories as the files must be stored
into the root of the website
Finally, if you want to change the dimensions of the animation,
You must change the "width" and "height" tag
directly in the HTML content area.