following these simple steps, you will be up and running in no
time at all and impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
You basically need 2 simple things: use the Flash player as a
component in your project and then catch and act on the events
that it is raising.
1. You need to include the Flash component in your project. In
VB6 you would just navigate to Project|Components|Browse, and
then select Flash.ocx
2. Now you can create a ShockwaveFlash control on your form
3. You should tell the Flash component to load and play an SWF
file by setting the Movie property
4. The player will raise FSCommand events (named ShockwaveFlash1_FSCommand
in VB6 if your control was named ShockwaveFlash1)
5. The command string indicates with button was pressed. The command
will look like "on_releaseb1_1", where the 2 numbers separated
by the underscore indicates the row and column of the button that
6. If you distribute your application, make sure you distribute
Flash.ocx as well and run regsvr32 to register the component.