Insert Flash Tutorial
a Flash animation created with Anim-FX into Namo WebEditor is a
First create a Flash animation with Anim-FX, and manually save the
SWF file and TXT file to the directory that also contains the HTML
file, that will contain the Anim-FX SWF animation.
In Namo WebEditor, do the following"
1. Open your HTML document or create a new HTML document
2. Select the [Insert > Object > Flash...] menu command
3. In the Open dialog box, select the Flash file (*.swf) from your
local drive or on the Web and click Open or Open URL
4. Now the ActiveX Control Properties dialog box will open up and
the Class ID and Codebase are inserted automatically. Specify the
Border, Size and spacing, and Alignment
5. If you need to specify some parameters, click Parameters... and
specify relevant properties in the ActiveX Control Properties dialog
6. Set the scale option to NoBorder
6. Click OK
7. Now check what you have done by clicking on the Preview window
that it's important that the SWF file and TXT file are located in
the same directory as the HTML file!